Most popular times?

The clue is in the title...
Topshots
Anti-spam: No
The highest value please: 500

Most popular times?

Post by Topshots » 04 Sep 2017 20:28

Just wondering as I'm new to the facility, when are the busier times, when are the quiet times etc. I'm flexible with times I can visit and I'm a sociable guy :P and don't relish the idea particularly, of turning up and finding myself on my Jack Jones! Thanks.

nintoni

Re: Most popular times?

Post by nintoni » 05 Sep 2017 10:10

I'd quite like to know, too - obviously none of the team are psychic but, going by historical data, it should hopefully be possible to guesstimate? I'm also usually quite a social kind of gal, but it would be nice to have some idea of the more quiet days/times where I can just mooch about as I please! I'm coming next week Tuesday (12th) for the first time and I'm really looking forward to it!

sam

Post by sam » 06 Sep 2017 10:40

Hi :)

As you say we are not Psychic :lol: You're never going to be on your "Jack Jones" any day of the week. Friday Saturday and Sundays are usually going to be busier because its when most people have time off to come and spend the day with us. However Mondays to Thursday are always busy and sometimes can be one of the busiest days of the week!

Just visit us and enjoy your day and see for yourselves. We look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards
Sam
BGHS

nintoni

Post by nintoni » 08 Sep 2017 01:28

Thanks for the reply Sam; looks like I'll just have to 'suck it and see' as they say! :lol:
See you next week!

sam

Post by sam » 08 Sep 2017 08:38

see you soon :D
Sam
BGHS

nintoni

Post by nintoni » 13 Sep 2017 00:08

So, despite getting soaked to the skin walking back to the station after my maiden visit, I had a (mainly) lovely day!

The girls on reception/lounge/café bar were so friendly, chatty & helpful; I also chatted with lots of visitors - Steve, Andrew, Lenny, Scott & Sally, Alfred (apologies if I've forgotten anyone who introduced themselves), and quite a few whose names weren't mentioned for one reason or another - and even had some alone time sunbathing on the roof terrace with my dab radio :)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't really matter how many people are there, you can be as interactive (or not) as you choose, which is perfect for me - I'll definitely be back. Thank you to everyone today for making my first visit an enjoyable one (even though I think I may possibly have been a bit naive/slow on the uptake at one point (sorry Lenny :lol: ), which definitely won't happen again)!

Lostatsea

Post by Lostatsea » 01 Oct 2017 15:15

Nice one!
I'm also really keen to make my maiden voyage but always have those "first time flying solo" jitters. It's reassuring to know it's not so scary or intimidating.

Thanks for that, who know we may even say hi?!

nintoni

Post by nintoni » 11 Oct 2017 06:37

You're very welcome, glad I could help!

I can't get down to Brighton as often as I'd like, but I'm planning to come again on both 30th & 31st October (staying at a hotel in Rottingdean), so if you're planning your first visit then, we will definitely bump into each other as I'll probably be there from opening until closing time! Even if you don't go then, everyone is so friendly you'll kick yourself for not taking the plunge sooner. My advice would be just enjoy the facilities, relax and chill :)